Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beyond Drawing

As a portrait artist, I am asked quite frequently "What are you drawing now?" so in this blog you will find my latest drawings. 

Currently, I draw with graphite and some charcoal.  I've learned so many neat things about drawing and studying art in black and white and I hope to learn much, much more.

So many neat and artistic things are here on the internet and want to share them with everyone. This seems to be a great place to do just that.  The internet is a world of opportunity to meet people, learn things and ....make some money!

I am excited to begin my own "How to Draw" series.  If I can do it anyone can! I plan to do several tutorials and maybe some podcasts.  With a pencil, paper and eraser you can create beautiful art.  Let me show you just how easy it is. 

I hope you will join me as I share new thins, it will be an exciting journey!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to more stuff from you, Debbie. Thanks for the kind comment on MY blog. I like your portrait here.

    ReplyDelete

The crochet helper you should be using